For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver's License or State ID
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Information
- Copies of Operation Records, Medical Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies
About the Practice
When choosing a name for our practice, we wanted a name that in one or two words would capture our entire philosophy. Qualities such as honesty; reliability; honor; and ethics.
- Honesty, when helping our patients decide whether surgery is the correct choice.
- Reliability, in our highly developed skills as fellowship trained surgeons and our responsiveness to our patients needs.
- Honor, in establishing relationships with our patients, developing a keen sense of mutual trust.
- Ethics, in our code of conduct preventing us from profiting from outside sources.
Whether it is an injury or fracture, pain, joint disease, or loss of mobility we will develop a course of treatment customized to the individual. Here at Integrity Orthopedics, our goal is to work with our patients in establishing the best outcome for each individual person. Our mission is to restore your musculoskeletal system, using a variety of approaches and rehabilitation for an improved life style. We constantly strive to live up to the high professional standards we established when we chose our name, Integrity Orthopedics.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to unforeseen circumstances.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to decrease the cost of your medical care. Therefore, we request co-payment, co-insurance payments and residual account balances be paid at the time of your office visit, unless prior arrangement have been made. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover for your convenience. If we are a participating provider of your insurance company, we will bill them. However, payment is the patient’s responsibility. We will help in any way we can to assist you in handling claims.
Prescriptions & Renewals
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations for renewals during regular office hours when our full records are available. Renewals requested at other times will be filled only for extreme or emergent circumstances.